Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Seattle Luxury Limo Transportation

Why Quality is More Important than Quantity
When people start looking for a car service, they always go straight for the company that is the most popular because they are the largest. In this article I am going to explain why this may not always be the best approach. My name is Edward Kim and I am the owner of a small but luxurious Seattle car service Pacific Northwest Limousine. I started my company back in 2004 as a Sole Proprietor with just one vehicle, and was able to turn my company into an LLC Corporation by 2006. As of today I now have 8 vehicles and even more employees. My philosophy is quality not quantity. I believe it is more important to have a few nice vehicles instead of a ton of vehicles that are just mediocre. My fleet includes only luxurious vehicles such as:
                     
                             

I also pride myself on making sure that all of my employees are well taken care of to ensure that they will be very happy working for me, which is why I believe that my chauffeurs have stayed with me for years. I believe that if I takes care of my employees than they will want to be there for me in the future, and I believe that trust is a very important part of this relationship with them. I want all of my employees to know they can trust me and that I will do whatever I can to make sure they are taken care of and happy. So, when I talk about quality, I am not only talking about the vehicles, but about the chauffer’s as well. Each of the chauffeurs have been carefully selected and trained. They have had extensive background checks and need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Every chauffeur wears a black suit, white shirt, and black tie for a professional look. Not only do they look professional but they act professional and are very friendly so that people not only get the nicest cars, but the best possible service as well.
Not only do I like to make sure that my employees are taken care of, but that my clients are as well. It is extremely important to me that each one of my clients is treated with the same respect as the next, because they are all important. When an affiliate, or even an individual, is looking for a new car service in the area, it can be a little nerve wrecking picking a company that they may not know very much about because they are a smaller company. Well I believe that it is important for these affiliates and individuals to know that the client will always be taken care of. If it is an affiliate, they need to know that they are sending their client to a company that will take care of them as well as they would. In a larger company, the client’s requirements can sometimes get lost in translation. Not with a company like Pacific Northwest Limousine. We understand that keeping the client happy is the most important thing. Because if the client is happy, then they will tell others of their experience with the company and want to come back, which in turn will help with the business in the long run. This way everyone wins. The clients will be happy with their transportation process, and Pacific Northwest Limousine will likely get their business again. So, next time when you are thinking of what local car service to go with, consider a place like Pacific Northwest Limousine and get the experience that you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment